Oh dear lord! I started a blog. A freaking blog. About weight loss no less. It's rather humilating but I can rest comfortably in the knowledge that I agonized over the decision. Oh yes! Agony people Ag-o-ny. There! Saving face protocol initiated... Oh what does it matter. Here's the story...
I've gained 100 lbs since 2004. Sucks to be me! Total humilation. I'm hiding out from all my former classmates, relatives, boys... I have a smokin' hot picture on my Facebook account but in real life... Yikes! I've avoided parties, reunions, weddings, receptions, funerals, church. It's gotten to the point where my peeps think I'm either locked up, forcibly held in Level 4 Isolation Containment, or royally pissed off at them. Thank the heavens above that the boy...THE BOY... is on the other side of the planet do-gooding. Let's just hope his philanthropic nature extends to girls who've "let themselves go". Urg! Have I let myself go?
I ain't an internal motivation kinda girl. Believe you me it's taken something extreme to bring me to this point. The point of starting a blog. A weightloss blog. Dear lord...
Top Reasons To Finally Lose Weight
5. My mom bought me a size 4x t-shirt as a gift.
4. I can't wear any of my pants sporting an actual non-elastic waistband.
3. My closet that once upon a time spilled out into the guest room now holds a grand total of three, count 'em, three outfits. Oh and a single black stretchy skirt.
2. A few days ago I got out of the shower and realizing my clothes were still drying went looking for a sheet to wear. Not joking people.
1. And finally... After looking at my drivers license in order to verify my signature a checkout girl said, "oh god what happened to you" while affecting a look of geniune pity. True story.
Yeah, I'll actually get on a scale tomorrow. I'll let ya know how that goes... I like the sense of accomplishment I just got from actually starting a blog. I'm going to rest on my laurels for a bit while I put effort into finding some recipes featuring real, honest-to-goodness food.